Austin Stevens Adventures!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Stevens Adventures!

Does anyone else watch this show? It's the reason i subscribe to discovery and animal planet for the most part.

This guy is amazing in what he does. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it.

http://watch.discoverychannel.ca/aus...ns-adventures/

- -

Re: Austin Stevens Adventures!

That guy is a nut job, My mother always told me to never go in a cave with hyenas.

I do admire him though, I would love to be able to do what he does and get all those great pictures.
    Last edited by Extinct; 09-18-2009, 01:52 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

You're telling me man. When i watch it's like the crocodile hunter and you start getting very stressed that this guy is about to get eaten alive.

He did a great special on grizzly bears and leopards that I found to be quite amazing. He had a some truly life emboldening moments.

- -

Comment

You guys know that almost the entire show is staged, right? You might as well be watching an action movie. This is about as far from documentary as you can get.

Maybe they're boring, but I prefer shows where the hosts don't pester the living crap out of animals for our amusement. I guess someone needed to fill Steve Irwin's shoes. Their heart is in the right place, but don't mistake it for anything other than puerile entertainment.

Comment

Hatin on austin stevens.. nice man

Don't really care tbh, as long as doesn't kill him ;)

- -

Comment

I really like Austin Steven's style, but all of these types of shows Croc Hunter, Jeff Corwin, etc....his does appear the most staged as he always has some ridiculously cinematic shots of suppossedly once in a life time encounters. Ie." I've been searching for the XXX creature for 10 years and I finally thought I caught a glimpse of it in the water, then jumped at my chance to see it. Lucky for me I happen to have 30 camera's to create 360 panoramas and hyper sensitive scans of every creek, puddle, pond in the area so when I dive head first I know the depth..."

Outside of those cinematic moments(Michael Bay would be proud with a fireball added), I find the show very entertaining and watch whenever he's on the HD theater
            |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...