X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack of the giant bunny!

New Guiness world record for biggest rabbit is 3 feet 3 inches:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-RSS&ATTR=News

She weighs 2¾st but it is her length that got her into the 2010 edition of the records book out next week. Guinness does not use animal weights in case pets are overfed.
    Annette, who has seven other rabbits, said: "They are affectionate gentle giants. They follow you around - it's like owning dogs."
    Except dogs don't leave a trail of pellets behind them. Is there such a thing as a house-trained rabbit? I've yet to see one.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Attack of the giant bunny!

Lol! I think I saw the last huge bunny or something... it is funny, but I wouldn't want to have to pay for all that food...

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Comment

There absolutely are house-trained rabbits. It actually isn't that hard to train a bunny to use a litter pan.

sigpic
      "The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying
      something which is not everything it should be." — Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Threadjack, but did anyone see this story linked in the sidebar? Store wars as Tesco bans Jedi Knight

Originally posted by A Tesco spokesman said:
        "We would ask Jedis to remove hoods. Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and Luke Skywalker all went hoodless without going to the Dark Side."
        "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Well, to get back on topic (;)), yes, the price of rabbit feed would be very expensive for a rabbit of that size. I hate to think of owning multiple rabbits that size. I once raised pet rabbits and when I dabbled in Californians (9-12 lb average) I learned few people truly appreciate large lapins. I was mostly into lop-eared bunnies. Here is the largest of those.

But, considering the "attack" of the giant bunny... I must say the meanest ones I ever saw were small, wiry mixed breeds. Big ones are on the average extremely laid back.

sigpic
          "The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying
          something which is not everything it should be." — Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X