Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tactical Gamer Graphics Contest Winner Leaked!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Gamer Graphics Contest Winner Leaked!!!

[sarcasm]Bow before my awesome talent.[/sarcasm]

:D

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

LMAO The weiner and still chimpion ! weighing in at 95lbs soaking wet with some sort of personal lube ...

WYZCRACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Was that Diablo flying that helio ?

Comment

rawr

Wyzcrak

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

yay! go wyzcrak!

so can i borrow that stuff from u? ;)

Comment

diablo isnt that girl a little young in your avator

Comment

Looks just fine to me :)
            I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

That girl in Bentley's avatar looks like CRAP.

Wyzcrak

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                That girl in Bentley's avatar looks like CRAP.

Wyzcrak
                Lmao!

Comment

Did anyone tell Bently that there's no reward for highest postcount???

Sorry to break the news bro. ;)

Comment

Has anyone told Hollywood there's no reward for highest forum names?

Wyzcrak

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                      Has anyone told Hollywood there's no reward for highest forum names?

Wyzcrak
                      ???

You mean what exactly??? :? :)

Comment

wait....Spectre = Hollywood? wtf?

Comment

I think they mean that the fact that I'm a celebrity here doesn't give me more status than others. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MikoLovesYou
                            wait....Spectre = Hollywood? wtf?
                            Crazy, ain't it?

Originally posted by Spectre
                            Hey TG, Spectre here.

Before I came back, I was registered as Hollywood during the N-42 / early TG days.

I am user: Hollywood_Spectre

Thanks,

Sean Kaldahl
                            Hence, the dig. :)

Wyzcrak

Comment

That completely passed me by. I have wondered before what happened to old Holly. Glad to see you're still here.

Raven changing his name keeps confusing me, and Are You Breathing-A't'e'n'Ha''Ra'''' just has me spinning in circles.
                              Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X