Guess-the-Google

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess-the-Google

Here's a pretty fun flash game. 20 images are shown in a mosaic and you have to guess the keyword that would produce the images in a Google search.

My score:235

Guess-the-Google
    New to TG?

Re: Guess-the-Google

265 on my first try

Comment

324 here...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

The photos rotate, practice makes perfect.
        New to TG?

Comment

264 first try... but the first two I blew all together...... 330 on the next
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

313 for me :)
            --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

I got a 65. I feel so special.
              Meat Drapes
              -[OIJ]-
              Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X