Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I'm newbie and I'm very excited to be here and share with you guys.

Have a wonderful day!!
    Hydra

Re: Newbie

Welcome to TG
    What games do you play?

Comment

Welcome, homilete!

Comment

Hey there!
        First and foremost, welcome to the TacticalGamer community.

Before jumping ingame, there is a few things you need to know. First of all, make sure you have read and understand our Server Rules and SOPs. [That is for Arma, if you play it.]

Feel free to visit our section of the forums, which can be found just right here. This is where you will find all the other information you need to enjoy your time on our servers. Dont be shy to introduce yourself and post any questions or concerns you might have. We have a good bunch of dedicated folks over there willing to help out newcomers just like you. There is nothing wrong in asking for help. Get to know the guys and let them have the chance to know you.

Talking about questions or concerns. If you encounter a problem, here on the forums or ingame, and you think it might be worth noticing the admin team, just report it in the appropriate Contact an Admin forums.

We have our own TeamSpeak server, and we strongly recommend players to be on during their game time (especially when it comes down to organized games/events) or simply to have a chat with the other folks. To get access to our TeamSpeak server just follow the instructions in the TeamSpeak section of the website.

Regards,
        |TG-Irr|Ghost02 -PF-
        Irregulars Arma Company and Pathfinder
        |TG|Ghost02
        TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Welcome, :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse