Supporting Membership!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporting Membership!

I have just become a Supporting member of this top class community, my reasons will become clear soon enough.:icon24:

For almost 21 months, I have frequented these forums and played in squads on the |TG| Server where I got ridiculed!, given out to!, shouted at!!!, accused?, praised!, welcomed :) , laughed with:row__588::row__588::row__588:, screamed at:row__733:, killed:row__597:, blown up:icon4:, revived:row__642:, healed:row__530:, re-supplied, rocket spammed:icon14:(love rockets)and took out that damn walker:row__542:, and have loved every minute of it, I have squaded with some of you over the course of my tour of |TG| and have joined you in many battles, some good, some Awesome, and some that we shall never talk about again for as long as we live!

And on a side note I looked up the word community, looking for some info for a snazzy speech about community and have found that it has yet to be defined, or so it seems?

Here is the link to wikipedia

My reasons for joining?
    Fun, squad based tactical team play within a mature, friendly, sometimes intense environment, plus I know for a fact that some of the IHS(InHouseSquads) here go out of their way to help their IHS buddies, both in game, and in life itself, and that rocks my boat! :icon14:
    Last edited by MrMojay; 09-26-2009, 07:54 AM.

Re: Supporting Membership!

:D welcome Mojay. Glad you finally joined us. See ya in game than with Jazy!
    His capacity for love lost, the man accepts it into his glas of dispair. The Flames of burning anger unquenched, the man keeps drinking... but never gets drunk
    sigpic

Comment

emoticon abuse.

congrats on the SM. :):(:D;):row__642::icon41::row__573::row1_19::row_ _581::row__521::icon2::row__684::row__644:
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Welcome to the chaos!

Comment

Welcome to the mad house.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Thanks for keeping the community alive!

Comment

Thanks everyone, I will be playing on the server tonight in jazy2's house, so prepare for some drunken Irish shenanigans.:madsmile:

Comment

Rock on !
                Thanks for keeping the lights on !
                now lets play 2142 and booze !!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMojay View Post
                  ...................... and some that we shall never talk about again for as long as we live!.............
                  That wouldn't be an arty strike wiping out your whole team would it commander??? :icon_lol: Oooooopppss!!!!!!

Welcome aboard buddy! ;)

Comment

That wouldn't be an arty strike wiping out your whole team would it commander??? Oooooopppss!!!!!!
                    I said we shall never speak of such things again, else it gets the hose again!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X