help w/deleted gmail account & YouTube account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help w/deleted gmail account & YouTube account

I have deleted my @gmail.com email address which was linked to youtube account.

Now I can not access youtube account because the email address @gmail.com no longer exists. The username and password for youtube has not changed before and after the gmail.com email address was deleted, however thats the error I get "wrong username or password".

I tried reseting the password but it asks for an email address, here is the thing email address associated with the youtube account no longer exists, no alternative email address was used. Currently I am stuck.

I have submitted this problem to youtube support, waiting for reply been 1 day so far.

Gmail support replied that they can not verify that me is me when I have asked them to recover the @gmail.com address that I deleted.

If anyone can suggest how I can access my youtube account without the email that was associated with it?

Or how to add the youtube account to another email address (or gmail account)?

Is there a way for me to delete my youtube account without signing in (cant sign in due to gmail account being deleted)

Please help : ), suggestions/advices are always welcome

Re: help w/deleted gmail account & YouTube account

I'd hate to say it, but looks like you're out of luck. You should have used your main email account for Youtube.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

If the account was deleted, couldn't you simply create it again from scratch? I would guess a deleted name would be available for registering again.
      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
        If the account was deleted, couldn't you simply create it again from scratch? I would guess a deleted name would be available for registering again.
        no youtube account is active and well, so youtube says, the gmail account was deleted, which was associated by youtube by default.

Since the gmail is deleted I can not log into youtube. I think Mech is right Im S.O.L on this one.

I just thought some1 might know how I can get the youtube account closed now, without the ability to sign on to it.
        Youtube help (they only have online help) leave me with one option to somehow report the account as abusive or something of that sort so that utube closes it themselves, or its in limbo out there.

Comment

Is there something on the youtube account you don't want there?

I would just create a new a account.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbinator View Post
            no youtube account is active and well, so youtube says, the gmail account was deleted, which was associated by youtube by default.

Since the gmail is deleted I can not log into youtube. I think Mech is right Im S.O.L on this one.

I just thought some1 might know how I can get the youtube account closed now, without the ability to sign on to it.
            Youtube help (they only have online help) leave me with one option to somehow report the account as abusive or something of that sort so that utube closes it themselves, or its in limbo out there.
            I'm pretty sure he means remake the gmail, not the youtube.

Comment

If remaking your Gmail doesnt work under the same name then i think your pretty much SOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwolf View Post
                If remaking your Gmail doesnt work under the same name then i think your pretty much SOL
                Sorry fellas was away for a few days. THanks for all of your suggestions. Ya I am SOL.

I cant access youtube account because email associated with the account was deleted. Gmail support cannot recreate the email. Youtube support says account is working fine. I have written to youtube more then once, explaining whats what and no reply.

Thanks fellas

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X