I've Registered at the forums but cant use the |TG| tag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've Registered at the forums but cant use the |TG| tag

ive registered at the |TG| fourms and on the website as u can see cause im typing this thread. i recently went to the taticalgamer.com public server #1 and the admin changed my name. i said i was reistered but he said that you have to understand the values of teamwork, which i do. i follow all of the rules and work with my team but he says u have to understand teamwork. whats the deal? when can i use the |TG| tag? do i have to be deemed worthy or something? :icon25:

Re: I've Registered at the forums but cant use the |TG| tag

This will help.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=50960

Let us know what questions you have.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

gotcha. ill try that but the admin said said that it wasnt enough to just sign up at the site. you had to understand the values. do i have to show them i know what im doing? ill try the steam id thing. im guessing taht will work. thanks :icon40:

Comment

by the way, where do u find the steam id? i know were to find friends id's but not mine.

Comment

Join the server. Type status in your console. Look for the number that has STEAM_ in front of it. That number, INCLUDING THE "STEAM_" and the colons, is your SteamID.

For an example, see my forum profile.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I might have been the admin at the time you are talking about...or maybe Phantom...not sure...

The tag really doesnt mean much...it is just saying that you communitcate and participate in our Community as well as on our servers.

Many ppl now adays feel special that they ar wearing a "tag". I am not saying that wearing a tag is bad, but its just acouple of letters.

Why does one feel the need to have to wear one.

-Monkz
            Allen: Yeah, you're right.
            Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Why do some feel the need to comment negatively on wearing said tag? It's just a couple of letters.

Comment

The motivation for wearing the tag is not how it looks, but rather my enthusiasm for what it represents.

Comment

Originally posted by MONKERZ
                  I might have been the admin at the time you are talking about...or maybe Phantom...not sure...

The tag really doesnt mean much...it is just saying that you communitcate and participate in our Community as well as on our servers.

Many ppl now adays feel special that they ar wearing a "tag". I am not saying that wearing a tag is bad, but its just acouple of letters.

Why does one feel the need to have to wear one.

-Monkz
                  Alot of people know who the tactical gamer crew are, and they know what we represent, gaming-wise.

So I can jump on a Joint Ops Realism server, and they might not know who I am, but they know our site, and accept me as a "one of the clan". They know that I'm going to help the team, not TK anyone intentionally, etc..

That says volumes about both the people here, the way we have branded our lose "clan", and the way we behave in the anonymous world of online gaming.

So yeah, I can see why people want the tag.

Comment

The |TG| tag is an opportunity to show your pride in the community that you are a part of, regardless of the game you are playing. I can't see why anyone *wouldn't* want to be associated with such an awesome group of people who have teamwork, maturity and cooperation as the spine of their community.

Comment

I am not saying as a person that is |TG| already....

I am saying that as, a lets say me, that see ppl Ive never seen before on our server just come to the forums to throw on our tag...Not understand the ruleset or guidelines...

And i am not down grading the tag by anymeans....

-Monkz
                      Allen: Yeah, you're right.
                      Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

got your point. i think that Monkerz was the admin. i was under the name
                        Ac!dWeapons. anyway, i know the diff between the people who are actually comitted to what their clan tag is representing and those people who just feel soo cool having a tag. i see what you are saying about the tag thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                          The motivation for wearing the tag is not how it looks, but rather my enthusiasm for what it represents.
                          That's what the logical percent think.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X