Amazing talented kid! Must see and hear to believe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing talented kid! Must see and hear to believe

I came across this on a helicopter forum and I just had to share! He is Ukrainian accordionist Aleksandr Hrustevich. Late last week, this video of Hrustevich performing the third movement of “Summer” from Vivaldi’s “Four Seasons” swept across the Internet. He is playing a bayan (Russian chromatic button accordion).

I never knew an accordion could sound like this!!

In case the embed video doesn't work for you...below is a link to his youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Hrustevi...25/o0Bn4m6dQbI

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Bn4m6dQbI[/media]

**** PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE 4TH SPECIAL OPERATIONS ****

Μολὼν λαβέ

**** PROUD to have been an Irregular**** ****PROUD to have been in the 11th AIR****

**** PROUD to have been in the 77th Headhunters****

sigpic

REAL pilots beat the air into submission!

Re: Amazing talented kid! Must see and hear to believe

That is truly impressive !

It's Vilvaldi summer storm, in case you were wondering :)

Comment

Wow. Just wow.
      |TG|Ghost02
      TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

You should hear me rip Vivaldi on my kazoo !
        ;-)

|

Comment

WOH! I was NOT expecting that! That guy ripped that accordion a new one!!! Truly amazing!
          "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Holy marshmallows batman that was pretty amazing, imagine what he could do with a real instrument. :)

Comment

Having grown up in a Soviet satellite country I have my share of experiences with bayans but I never knew it could do what that kid did. The kid is insanely talented.

Comment

his hands were moving too fast for the camera... unbelievable.
                Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

I just had to share, I thought he was absolutely amazing, and playing a piece of music you would never expect played on such an instrument!

Μολὼν λαβέ

**** PROUD to have been an Irregular**** ****PROUD to have been in the 11th AIR****

sigpic

Comment

You would expect that kind of music to be played on a Bayan. They are the accordion of choice to play classical music on. Accordions were designed to be one-man band instruments. They are designed to play both the harmony and melody parts. So it can sound like a lot is going on with just one person playing. But that is part of the design. This is not to say this kid isn't a virtuoso and clearly very talented. But don't be impressed merely because you thought an accordion couldn't sound like that.

Comment

Originally posted by sordavie View Post
                      You would expect that kind of music to be played on a Bayan. They are the accordion of choice to play classical music on. Accordions were designed to be one-man band instruments. They are designed to play both the harmony and melody parts. So it can sound like a lot is going on with just one person playing. But that is part of the design. This is not to say this kid isn't a virtuoso and clearly very talented. But don't be impressed merely because you thought an accordion couldn't sound like that.
                      ...I did not know that was their purpose or design. I always thought polka and such. Thank you.

Μολὼν λαβέ

sigpic

Comment

The kids is absolutely amazing. BRAVO!!!
                        |TG-55| Infantry Division - Former Captain

Comment

That was a spectacular performance. Thank you for sharing :)
                          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X