My Introduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Introduction

Hello all, My name is Josh, though i am know by many in-game names. Some of which are: Fire_Kaos, JohnWayne, and OG-Elmo.

I have spent ample time reading the rules and regulations regarding the forums and games. I must say as well, I actually enjoyed it. I've looked for a society of gamers with structure, knowledge and maturity for a few years now.

I AM currently in another clan and do not plan leaving it any time soon. I am however looking for some decent people to play ArmA and soon (upon purchasing it) ArmA:2, possibly CoD:4 as well.

As far as the more common things involved with introductions, I'm married, work two jobs, live in Alabama. The rest is kind-of need-to-know I suppose, lol.

Anyhow, please forgive me if I have overlooked an introduction thread, God knows I looked. Feel free to redirect this post if it is indeed out of place.

Past that, I'm done with this post.

Looking forward to everything!

-DyinMan

Re: My Introduction

Welcome to TG DyinMan! And thanks for taking the time to read through the site. It can be daunting at times.

You're more than welcome to make TG one of your stomping grounds and if you find it to your liking, pass it on to your clan. They're more than welcome to stop by and say hello too.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the TG forums! It's a great community to play with and we always need new people to shoot. ;)

Comment

Welcome! :)

Enjoy your stay.

Comment

Welcome to TG!
          |TG| 16note

Steam: 16note, Xbox Live: thefifthbeetle

Comment

Good to have you around