Im new to you guys.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new to you guys.

Hi guys, im new to you guys. Just a few things about me. I am comming from Texas Team Players because they closed down their CoD4 server due to the lack of people playing. I really got tired of no team work in the other servers. I am a team player, i've been hardend by TTP from my mistakes. I also have CoD2, BF2 and BF2142. So if you see =BoA=DonVito or DonVito186 it's me, say hi if you do. I found you guys from the BF2, BF2142 and CoD4 games you played against TTP last year. I didn't get to play all of the games becuase of time, but it was fun. And forgive me if im posting stuff into the wrong area, its a diffrent format than TTP site. It's going to take sometime to get used to.

Re: Im new to you guys.

Howdy!

Glad you stopped in. You'll see that we have forums for each of the games you play. By all means stop in and say Hi to each group. Team speak is also at your disposal and you'll find its a great way to hook up with the game your interested in and members of the community will gladly show you around.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Welcome to TG DonVito, if your looking for teamwork, you are in the right place. :)

Comment

Hello Don , welcome :)

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome :D I'm sure you will love it here. It's all about team work. Hope to squad up with you on 2142 if you are in game. ;)
            |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

:icon14: :icon1: :icon_bigg

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse