Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Game?

How would I go about adding a new game?

I started playing EQ2 yesterday, gonna stick with it instead of WoW. I'd like to find people who play it in TG, if any, and get them up with me in a game. How would I go about getting a forum or division started for EQ2?

Is it possible?

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: New Game?

I played EQ 2 for a while. Had a nice paladin going. However, the game just became so damn tedious. Countless hours spent doing one part of one quest. To get equipment thats useless in two levels.

Stay away. WOW owns the pants off EQ.

Comment

Mom you're going to hate it a week from now, sorry to tell you.

If you don't, you will waste every single waking hour on it forever.

Comment

Have to agree with them on this....i played it for a month before i quit; it just became too monotonous. Kill X amount of B for C. No real depth or story line. If you stick with it though, and don't get much response here, I can direct you to a server with some friends of mine on it. They aren't TG, but they're good people. (D&D Nerds like me!) Hope you find more enjoyment in the game than i did...

Dirt013

Hey, anyone hear about D&D Online coming out late this year? Hope they dont F it up! Some of the posts have me worried....

www.ddo.com
        Dirt013

Comment

www.middle-earthonline.com owns all.

Comment

Drool........
            Dirt013

Comment

Connect

Collapse