To All TG Vets:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All TG Vets:

Today is veterans day. Today is the day I honor those that have fought for my freedom in our nations armed service. Today is the day to thank those that are still alive, and I want to say thanks to all of you. I know that there are vets in TG; those on Active duty, retired and probably other statuses that I don't know about. No matter what, I respect you and always support you. Despite what the rest of the country may say about you, no matter what the news, or anyone says, you do a EXCELLENT job.

While I personally, have not served, I have many friends, and family that have. From the Civil War to present day, they have given their all for the protection of my and my families freedom. You that are serving now and have served in the past, have my undying respect and gratitude for what you do and have done. No matter what one person says or does can change that. You guys have done things that no knows about in order to protect your country and mine. Thing done behind the scenes and quietly, all the way to the "big" things we hear about, the actions you take have helped preserve the liberty of these great United States.

So, to each and every one of you here at TG, I salute you. I thank you for your dedication, honor, and courage to fight for our country and liberty. No matter what happens, I will always support our troops and the sacrifices they take for this great nation and the people in it. Please accept my heartfelt thanks to all of you.

Thank you,
    O'Neill
    Last edited by oniell121; 11-11-2009, 03:10 AM.

Re: To All TG Vets:

You have my thanks too.
    Wonderfully said
    Without teamwork, you'll never survive.
    Without betrayal you'll never win.

Comment

My thanks on this day dont extend just to my fellow TG members who serve, but to the 50+ million men and women who have borne the banner of the United States of America in service, to the over one million who have died in wartime, to the million plus currently serving at home and abroad.

You who serve and have served are those that provide for our way of life, secure liberty, and embrace the responsibility for freedom with your very lives. No amount of praise and thanks can ever rival that. You, our brave and chosen few, this is your day.

Comment

Thanks to all my fellow service men and women. Here is a good story about it. http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93165?fp=1

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X