No announcement yet.

So who remembers me?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who remembers me?

A lot of new faces on TG. Was kind of surprised my forum log-in worked since the last time I was here was in '06. Yeah, its been too damn long.

For those of you who don't know me. I was a member of TG. I went by many names, _Ender_, R_A^V^E_N-X, X-Raven. I am sure there is more, I just can't remember all of them.

I see Paul is still here, of course. Cing is still around. Who else from old N42 is still here?

Well I just wanted to say "Hi", and see how the place was doing. The place looks amazing. You guys put a lot of work into it, and it shows. Wished I was here for it all.

Re: So who remembers me?

Huh? My memory is a bit foggy.

Maybe if you didn't wait three years to check back in, I might remember you....

Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Well I don't remember you and you again were likely before my join date here.

Anywho, welcome back!

Cingy is (hopefully) just being funny. I'm sure he still remembers you...;)
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Yeah bro. I was waaay before you. It was back when we just had CS server and -= Vicious =- owned on it nightly.

Cingy is just being funny. He better remember me, we were in the same clan for 2 years :P

It saddens me that -= CV =- doesn't have any more active members. What the hell happen to everybody man? -sigh- I guess even the good die young..

Don't worry man. It wont be 3 years again before I poke my head back in. I will be around here and there. Mostly on the 360 board though. Seems as though it needs some life.

I remember you as Raven.
          Meat Drapes
          Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed