Electronic books

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronic books

To short cut any accusations of me stealing intellectual property, I own roughly 4000 books and I have built a library in my home. I have a fetish for owning books, and even if I have it in electronic format, I purchase the hard copy as well.

That said, rather than scanning the books in and then converting it for my kindle ereader, I depended on demonoid for my electronic backups of books. Not really for backups but because the kindle is so dang convenient and I am anally retentive when it comes to caring for my books (I never open them to more than 90 degrees to prevent the spine from creasing). Since demonoid is on hiatus, I have been trying to find another source which has a good selection of books I can search which has some of my older, and more obscure books.

I am a firm believer in the author getting his due whether it be in software or books, and I always own the book if I download it. If someone comes on here accusing me of being some sort of leech I am likely to arch my eyebrow and do nothing. Yup, nothing :-p

Thanks!
    sigpic

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X