Pass for both server and TS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pass for both server and TS

hello zyfer here ive been playing on ur server ALOT and its the only server im looking for in armed assault some of you might have seen me some you havent... i love ur server cause of all the tactics and orders you get and all that stuff that makes the game worth buying...

Now ur server has been passworded probably because of that/those TK'ers i myself have seen

I really want to know what the pass is for both TS and ur server so i can play with you again contact me here or on xfire : zyferdk

thanks

best regards ZyferDK

Re: Pass for both server and TS

Here is TS info: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/teamspeak.php

Comment

now i just need a pass

Comment

On the teamspeak page in the "Welcome" frame on the left side, you pick your own password.

Type in whatever password you want and then click "Go".

After that, make sure TS is setup just like its shown in the picture and viola you're in.

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-assault/

also, these are the arma forums!

also us admins dont bite

oh and welcome to TG :D

Comment

dunno if its me who is stupid or something but i can see nothing with picking my own password i found the frame and clicked on it and there is nothing that allows me to pick a password and it says on the side that its passworded

The TS server must have a password

Comment

Ok, i'll make this nice and simple:
              Go to the teamspeak link alamo provided above. You'll be shown the screen that appears in my picture. Now, i've circled the two password areas in the picture. Type your DESIRED password in the box indicated by the top circle and click the GO button right next to it. Then open teamspeak and enter the information exactly as you see it on the page.
              Attached Files

Comment

Once you get TS set up go into Arma public lounge on TS.. now on the right hand side of the page towards the bottom you will see the password for Alpha server... Bravo server is not passworded... Hopefully this got you where you wanted to go.

Comment

Now it works thanks :D sry for being stupid i just dont know that kinda system sorry thanks for using your time :)

much appreciated

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X