No announcement yet.

Fellow photographers, have a look in here.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellow photographers, have a look in here.

Today only, David duChemin's books are 50% off and I thought that some of you might be interested in this.

I just bought all four, and must admit that the guy's books are really interesting. If you're into photography, you should REALLY look into spending the 10$ for these 4 books, they're really neat plus a cheap/great investment.

TEN – Ten Ways To Improve Your Craft. None of Them Involves Buying Gear.
    TEN MORE – Ten More Ways To Improve Your Craft.
    Drawing The Eye: Creating Stronger Images Through Visual Mass.
    Chasing The Look: 10 Ways to Improve The Aesthetics of Your Photographs.

You can get each of these books for 2.50$, instead of the regular 5$. Which means you can get all four for 10$

You just need to use the following coupon during checkout: BLKFRIDY

Link to purchase: Craft & Vision - Great Photography Happens Where Craft And Vision Converge

Thought i'd let you guys know.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Re: Fellow photographers, have a look in here.

Gah I missed the sale by a day. I may still be interested in buying the books at one point though. Thanks Xmaster.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Re: Fellow photographers, have a look in here.

Thanks these look pretty interesting. Maybe I will try one for 5.-
      Xmaster, can you recommend one of the four books in particular?
      former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed