Just in Time for Winter: Electric Heated Boots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in Time for Winter: Electric Heated Boots

For those in the northern climates, something to add to your Christmas list...

Originally posted by Columbia Sportswear

Bugathermo Rechargeable Heated Boot

The Bugathermo is no ordinary boot...

An innovative, rechargeable heating system keeps feet warm for up to eight hours. Three temperature settings adjust to the coldest conditions, and with waterproof, breathable Omni-Tech, feet stay dry. All this, plus our Techlite construction, keeps the boots lightweight and comfy. Perfect for cooking in the greater outdoors.

Features:

Custom Heat Setting
    Three temperature settings and an easy-to-use LED ankle button let you customize your heating system on the go.

Rechargeable Battery Pack

Internal lithium polymer batteries deliver lasting heating power and are easily recharged with the included adapter.

Duel Heating Elements

Integrated toe heating element and underfoot insulation combine for a
    -25˚F/-32˚C rating.

- link - . - link 2 -
    Last edited by DrakenViator; 11-28-2009, 08:24 PM.

Re: Just in Time for Winter: Electric Heated Boots

Should I be worried if I fall in a lake with these on?

Comment

Or spend more than 30 secs in the snow?

Comment

I dislike the cold so much that I live in South Texas and I am really considering these boots.

I don't know what's gonna happen when I go to graduate school somehwhere farther North than 25.92N 97.49W

Comment

What's the price tag? These sound like they'd make a good xmas present for my elderly mom, who is cold even on a hot summer day. She's loving the electric lap blanket I just bought her.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
            What's the price tag? These sound like they'd make a good xmas present for my elderly mom, who is cold even on a hot summer day. She's loving the electric lap blanket I just bought her.
            To be honest I was afraid to look, but since you asked: Shoes.com has them listed at $250

EDIT: They also seem to have the Snow Hottie available with a similar heating core but more of a woman's fashion... Also for $250

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X