X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 yr Storm blast midwest

Time for lots of soda an ArmA, worst I've seen in along time
    http://www.weather.com/multimedia/vi...id=54482895001
    "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
    "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
    Norman Schwarzkopf

Re: 20 yr Storm blast midwest

Yeah, I can't wait! Blizzard tomorrow!

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Originally posted by Mech__Warrior View Post
      Yeah, I can't wait! Blizzard tomorrow!
      Yeah we dont get the lake effect u guys get 12 inches on ground an callin for 10-12ft snow drifts an 40+winds basically shutting whole state of Iowa down atm.
      "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
      "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
      Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

There's a lot of water out on the roads right now. It's all gonna turn to ice.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

It doesn't seem that bad in Minneapolis. The streets are mostly clear, though Snow Emergency is in effect this evening. Can't say I'd want to be out of doors tonight, though.

Comment

Yes! High winds knocked out power at my work, and I'm at home 2 hours early.

Comment

Woke up this morning at 8am to the sun shining beautifully. Looked at the temperature and it was a different story. Ambient temperature was -4 degrees Fahrenheit, wind chill of -22 degrees. Currently: 3 degrees and wind chill of -14. :D

Comment

Temperature of 'Oh my god' with a wind chill of 'I'm moving to Sicily.'

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X