Cheese

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheese

Local girls in skimpy clothing are being recruited for videos to sell French cheese:

http://globalgrind.com/source/www.hu...alendar-video/

A group of beautiful French cheese fans, nicknamed the "Fromage Girls," posed for a pin-up calendar that uses sex to sell regional French cheeses.
    BTW, my favorite cheese is aged gouda.

I eat cottage cheese several times a week.

I put shredded extra sharp cheddar on just about everything, and keep a container of it ready to go in the freezer.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Cheese

I like Cheddar, Wensleydale and Jarlsberg. Parmesan and Mozzerella are also awesome though. Ham and cheese toasties are the best thing ever!
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I love fresh mozzarella (it comes packed in water and is much softer than what most Americans think of as mozzarella) with basil and sliced tomatoes.

I can't stand that fake "American cheese" stuff. Nor can I stomache cheese whiz, velveeta, or any other fake cheese for anything other than making nachos.

In general, I like cheese. I've run across a few that I haven't liked, but for the vast majority of cheeses my problem is that I don't make enough money to enjoy them more. I have the same problem with wines. I would love to purchase a greater variety and to try different types with different meals, but I just can't afford it.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I love cottage cheese with peaches. I eat that, and only that, for dinner sometimes.

Fresh mozzarella is much better than the plastic stuff you get in the store. Only had it a couple of times but I remember it well.

I also like sharp cheddar on crackers with a fresh strawberry preserves.

I really like all dairy products. I consume probably a half gallon a day.
        Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Muenster cheese, best stuff ever.

I don't like just eating Velveeta, but it goes great with Rotel for dip.

Also tastes good if you add ground hamburger, or sausage.

Comment

A nice Brie with some jelly and crackers.
            "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

I've never liked Brie and its relatives. Too much "gym sock" aftertaste. But I do like certain varieties of Blue, those that are more Cheddar-like, such as Maytag Blue.

For grilled cheese, I butter both sides of 2 slices of wheat bread and fry those, then paint horseradish on one slice, pile on shredded extra sharp cheddar, add the 2nd slice, and heat in the pan until the cheese melts.

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Stilton Bleu (really expensive)

Chedder and Sharp

Colby and Jack

Provolone on sandwiches.
                |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Is Stilton that expensive? It's admittedly a higher-end cheese, but it doesn't seem any more expensive than any other cheeses in the specialty cheese case. Have you looked at Beverages and More?

I find Stilton too Brie-like, ie. in the end of the Blue family that I don't like.

Cheshire (like the cat in Alice) is interesting: It's flavor is like a mild cheddar, but the texture is harder and crumbly. I've had a nice cheshire sage, with green veins of sage infused through the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                    I can't stand that fake "American cheese" stuff
                    How DARE you sir? Good ol' ultra-pasteurized processed American cheese-like product is right up there with apple pie and baseball.

Comment

interesting, to say the least

Comment

I like all cheese, especially cheddar and must Dutch cheeses!

Comment

Trader Joe's has a nice blue cheese and roasted pecan spread/dip this month. My sister thought it was too oily, but I really liked it on Triscuits.

http://www.traderjoesfan.com/Trader_...n_dip/details/

Comment

I love Brie, put it with crackers to go to heaven.

Muenster is good

Parmesan is good

Camembert is good

Cheddar (Sharp)

Cream Cheese is good

just about any type of fresh made cheese is to die for (The stuff that just came from a goat's tit three days ago, and wasn't mega processed)

Blue cheese is good too.

The devil:

American Cheese

all processed cheese want-to-bes that are taking over our homes.

Comment

Originally posted by stickyjeans69 View Post

The devil:

American Cheese
                              I see Cing's propaganda has spread...and you have the audacity to put the Stars and Stripes in your sig!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X