New chair for home PC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New chair for home PC?

Currently I am using a AK Octane chair that I have gotten about three years of use out of. Unfortunately, the legs have broken and it been a pain to use after immobilizing it.

Now I am looking for a replacement chair since this one gets uncomfortable when I do long sessions of studying for college.

I googled for good computer chairs and I came across this one. The components seem to be top notch and it has a good look to it. I don't mind paying the cash. I just want a quality product that I can take with me when i go to graduate school in 3 years and not worry about it breaking down on me in 2 years.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B001TI3A40

If anyone has recommendations for a chair they use. Please post your experiences as they are most appreciated in helping me make my decision.

Re: New chair for home PC?

I use something like this.

http://www.amazon.com/Winsome-Saddle...0765252&sr=8-2

It is good for my back, and it looks good for not to much $$$
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost02 View Post
      I use something like this.

http://www.amazon.com/Winsome-Saddle...0765252&sr=8-2

It is good for my back, and it looks good for not to much $$$
      Really..A wooden stool.. and it's good for your back?? Kinda like one of those balls?
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Good old fashion rotating desh chair (black in color) with completely useless seat cushions, and coateed in a fine layer of cat hair. Ah yes, the hair follows me even to my private desk.

Comment

This is what I am getting myself for my birthday in march

Awesome Delivered!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post

Awesome Delivered!
            Are you serious ? lol :icon_lol:

|

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post

Awesome Delivered!
              90 day warranty...yikes!!!

Comment

its MY birthday! I want uber nerd status! and I want it now! lol. Actually my friend has it and whats great is it allows him to hook up his surround sound to it. I have my system hooked up to my PC and instead of getting up to adjust things i can do it from the chair. its kind of neat.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

This is what I have at work and it is great.

http://www.mcergo.com/humanscale-fre...-headrest.html

But you really need to try out a variety and find the one that works best for you.
                  Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                  - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                  - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                  - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                  - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                  - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                  - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

that actually looks really comfy. how is the head rest? does it lean back?

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

this is my chair,in black http://www.hermanmiller.com/Products/Aeron-Chairs

Comment

Wow, you can build a brand new rig and then some for the price of those chairs.

Comment

Originally posted by jmaker View Post
                          Wow, you can build a brand new rig and then some for the price of those chairs.
                          !!

Comment

yea, you guys have some expensive tastes when it comes to office chairs.

Comment

Originally posted by machowner View Post
                              yea, you guys have some expensive tastes when it comes to office chairs.
                              Yeah, whenever I wear out the ass cushion on mine, I look for one of those $69.00 specials at Wally World.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X