Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick introduction

hey guys,
    I'm new to TG so I thought I might as well introduce myself.
    I found out about TG in an article in PC gamer magazine, and then joined. I checked out most of the rules and thought sounds a lot more interesting to actually work as a team instead of spawn killing the other team. I have been playing video games for a few years, mostly CoD1,CoD4,TF2, UT3, and Bf2. I also got ARMA 2 since it seems to be one of the most played games in TG. I cant really think of anything else, but hopefully I will be able to get more involved in the community soon.
    Thanks,
    Dan

Re: A quick introduction

Welcome to TG! It's a great to have you here. Feel free to add "drbeat71" to your steam friends list, we can play some TF2 sometime.

I'm really glad that the PC Gamer article got TG some well deserved publicity.

Comment

Be sure to check out the sticky above this thread about the TG xfire group as well. I never used xfire even though I had it installed on my computer for like 3 years. Then I started hanging here and now use it every day. Teamspeak is pretty necessary too, and now I'm hearing Mumble as well.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Welcome to TG!

Comment

Welcome to TG, bro!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse