Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw the premiere of Avatar and all i have to say is GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!! It is so awesom. Seriously it is epic beyond my posting abilities....
    2142: |TG| BullyBoyBilly
    BC2: |TG| Wesb2
    BF3: Wesb23

Re: Avatar

Really? During the preview I was kind of like...."seriously.......this is all you can think of?" I guess if a few more people say its good HERE at TG I will trust your judgement and give it ago, this community has yet to lead me astray.....except for all the late night gaming when I should be sleeping cause I have to go to work in 4 hours :D

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I have heard that this movie deserves I-Max 3D. It is just a huge movie. A spectacle that everybody should see.

I am taking my daughter to see it next week.
      Last edited by El_Gringo_Grande; 12-18-2009, 12:15 PM.
      Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
      - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
      - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

GO SEE! Caught it last night in 3D, while it did remind me of Ferngully a little, it was all about the win and epicness!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^
          done and done. thanks boss

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I have a stupid question. The movie is in 3-D. Does that mean you have to wear the glasses? I might have second thoughts about going if they are required.
            "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
            "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Comment

Originally posted by ArmoredBear View Post
              I have a stupid question. The movie is in 3-D. Does that mean you have to wear the glasses? I might have second thoughts about going if they are required.
              To see a movie in 3D you have to wear the glasses. I'm fairly sure there are also 2D viewings if you don't want to wear the glasses.
              |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
              Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                To see a movie in 3D you have to wear the glasses. I'm fairly sure there are also 2D viewings if you don't want to wear the glasses.
                When I took the kids to see Coraline, which was 3D, you could watch the movie without the glasses. It was just a little bit fuzzy, but watchable.

Probably depends on the 3D technology.
                Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Glasses are essential.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmoredBear View Post
                    Here's the thing, the 3d isn't like that old blue/red thing. It doesn't jump out at out all cheesy like, it makes it HD and has a more realistic focus, it also gives you more of a depth of field.

They do require them but its the real d 3d so its different. Trust me its awesome, i would not have stood in line for 2 hours otherwise :P
                    Last edited by wesb2; 12-18-2009, 04:16 PM.
                    2142: |TG| BullyBoyBilly
                    BC2: |TG| Wesb2
                    BF3: Wesb23

Comment

This movie has more awesome than there are words in the English language. Go see this movie, in 3D(don't be weak), and enjoy the overwhelming awesomeness that is 'Avatar'....
                      |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Fantastic movie. A complete ripoff of Dancing with Wolves, Ferngully, Last Samurai, etc., but whatever. It's a good theme, and a very enjoyable movie. I didn't even realize how long it was until I left the theater and it was dark outside. Epic in 3-D. I'm gonna need to watch it again to soak it all in. It's just so massive in scale. A must see for 2009.
                        "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

I heard the story was trying to be everywhere, but ended up nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Exadus View Post
                            I heard the story was trying to be everywhere, but ended up nowhere.
                            Please stab whoever told you this, and put them back in their cave.

K thnx

Seriously, people can't even enjoy movies now. They insist on finding something wrong with every aspect of a movie, instead of just watching it, and letting it carry them along.
                            |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

The plot was good, not outstanding. Like I said, Ferngully, Dances with Wolves, whatever, all aspects of those movies. Cameron himself said this was about pushing the boundaries of film screening and not about a plot, making the viewing (ie the cinemas) invest in the technology to show his movies properly. It is a simply amazing spectacle, do not judge it without seeing it. It will blow you away.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X