New to TG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to TG!

Hey my names Qache (Cash) an I am new to TG. I was invited by a very good friend "TG Latina". I like the site and whats going on here with a community for mature gamers. Starting out here playing BF2142 an its a great game. I enjoy the teamwork on the server which I just started trying out here an would love to encourage to keep up the good work! I play all types of genres of games as well. Looking forward to rolling with you guys.

Lets have some GG's!

Re: New to TG!

Glad to have you aboard Qache, and welcome to TacticalGamer! Please do take a look around and feel free to post in any forum you want. We always value input from anyone, and you wont be disregarded just because you're new to these parts of the interwebs. I noticed you said that you're into a lot of various game genres and I think you'll be happy with TG, as we host and support more games than I can keep track of.

Again, welcome!

Comment

Welcome to TG! Everyone is a part of the wonderful experience here, you really should be applauding yourself. Look out for "DrBeat" in game, we can squad up!

Comment

Hi and welcome aboard. You can now forget about other gaming sites because this is the best one. Look around and ask questions, if you have any. I think you will find the guys and gals here are very friendly and eager to assist you when you have problems. Now in game watch out because they will shoot you in a heart beat. Happy gaming. :row__530:
        The Old Guy
        kin3
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome!
          Don't forget to check out PR :)

Comment

Hey Qache:
            I'm glad to see you found the forum. Happy to know that you will make great friends in this community who appreciate a serious gamer like yourself. Please make sure you read the material I sent you and don't forget to say "hi" to the people in the 2142 section of the forum. Here is the link.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...r-drop-hi.html
            |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

:icon14: :icon1: :icon_bigg

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed