Ready for some testing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for some testing!

I've got another web site that's been up for a few months now for testing and development. I'm at a point now where I need to open it up a bit and test out the team scheduling / war / conflict system.

I'm especially interested in any teams, clans or just groups that play together that would like to try team management using this new site.

Here's the URL:

http://www.tacticalconflict.com

It is totally independent of Tactical Gamer and does not share any of the user databases or anything of that nature so you will need to register a new account.

I'll explain more over on that site, but if you're a functioning team/clan, send me a PM or post something over there and i'll get you hooked up with the team management software!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Ready for some testing!

The "Conflict" button/link looks WAYYY out of place (I know you're trying to highlight it, but it looks like it was just plopped in there). The FAQ link pulled down the search mendu for me.

I like the look, though. Unlike Cing, I dig white letters on dark backgrounds. :)

Makes me want to make a team right now! :P
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
      The "Conflict" button/link looks WAYYY out of place (I know you're trying to highlight it, but it looks like it was just plopped in there). The FAQ link pulled down the search mendu for me.

I like the look, though. Unlike Cing, I dig white letters on dark backgrounds. :)

Makes me want to make a team right now! :P
      What are you using for a browser? In IE the Conflict button fits in with the design nicely, but there could be an issue with other browsers that is making it look strange.

I am aware of the FAQ/Search pulldown issue, i'm going to work on that when I get back from my Florida trip.

Comment

I'm using firefox and that button sticks out pretty badly. Here is a screenshot of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
          I'm using firefox and that button sticks out pretty badly. Here is a screenshot of it.

Ahh... So it's both the "Link" and "Conflict" buttons. I think that has something to do with the vB pulldown menu code. I'll have to look through that and see what it will take to make it Firefox compliant.

Thank you for the screenshot. That confirms the browser type issue. Under IE it all looks great.

Comment

It should be all set now.. Can we move this discussion over to the Tactical Conflict forums?

Comment

But I'm not on a team. I'd feel funny moving the discussion over there. :)
              [volun2]
              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I joined but I'm not exactly part of a clan or team. If the guys who had already joined up wanted to form a temp semi team I would be happy to join.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X