No emoticons showing up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No emoticons showing up

Is it just me, or have all the emoticons disappeared?

Re: No emoticons showing up

Originally posted by 9 v
    Is it just me, or have all the emoticons disappeared?
    Found the culprit.. It has to do with me depreciating the "forums.tacticalgamer.com" URL and moving everything to www.tacticalgamer.com. I'll start getting the redirects set so the images load properly.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

:) :icon14: :icon20: :icon27: :icon34: :icon40: :icon9: :icon_mad: :icon13: :icon1: :icon26: :icon33: :icon3:

Dont know if you've had time to sort the redirects out or not, but i'm still getting redex's. i can still see them all to the right when replying as usual, just not in any posts.

Comment

they are back now!, I posted this topic in the support forum. Though if you still don't have them 9, i'd try deleting your cookie.

- -

Comment

Hmmm...i've logged out and back in, i've deleted all my TG cookies, and logged out and back in...but i'm still not seeing them.

Even if i copy the address properties for each and paste them into the browser directly, nothing shows. Not even the redexes that i see here.

i'd do a 'confused' icon now, but there's not much point...

Comment

Originally posted by 9 v
            Hmmm...i've logged out and back in, i've deleted all my TG cookies, and logged out and back in...but i'm still not seeing them.

Even if i copy the address properties for each and paste them into the browser directly, nothing shows. Not even the redexes that i see here.

i'd do a 'confused' icon now, but there's not much point...
            Same here...

I do see them in the "compose reply" screen, though...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X