Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am getting a special Christmas present from Verizon.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am getting a special Christmas present from Verizon.

I arrive at work this past Monday and log into my computer. I start up my various systems and go to check my email when I see one from the FAST team. One of the addresses I referred to FAST is now FiOS capable. I was unsure of who it was until I noticed my mother's name was listed under the contact information. I checked my address to make sure and yes it showed up as capable for DSL, Voice, FiOS Data, FiOS video, and FiOS Digital Voice.

After much drama with my own order I am happy to report on Saturday I will be getting FiOS installed. I will be getting 25/15 for my internet speed and as soon as the new packages are available next months I will be going to 35/35.

Now I just hope the tech actually comes out on Saturday. Just in case I did bring the number for the dispatch center home if I need it
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: I am getting a special Christmas present from Verizon.

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom View Post
    I arrive at work this past Monday and log into my computer. I start up my various systems and go to check my email when I see one from the FAST team. One of the addresses I referred to FAST is now FiOS capable. I was unsure of who it was until I noticed my mother's name was listed under the contact information. I checked my address to make sure and yes it showed up as capable for DSL, Voice, FiOS Data, FiOS video, and FiOS Digital Voice.

After much drama with my own order I am happy to report on Saturday I will be getting FiOS installed. I will be getting 25/15 for my internet speed and as soon as the new packages are available next months I will be going to 35/35.

Now I just hope the tech actually comes out on Saturday. Just in case I did bring the number for the dispatch center home if I need it
    Yeah, I got 25/15 earlier this month, but have had almost no chance to experience it. I can say it is pretty great though, especially the TV. For me at least there seemed to be a huge jump in picture quality.

Comment

I hate both of you.

Comment

I second that
        |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Fine, I admit, I'm jealous. Is that what you wanted? Just rub it in Mr. Fast Interwebs

Really though, post back with how it went and try running some tests on the upload. Try uploading a movie to youtube or something and see if the upload speed holds. Would like to see some real numbers.

Doubt I will ever get to see FIOS here. RoadRunner has as strangle hold, and there won't be any other options any time soon.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I love my FIOS. It's seriously a condition of any place my girlfriend and I look at.

If you get the TV, phone, and internet you get a automatic bump in speed over just having the internet.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamboo View Post
              Doubt I will ever get to see FIOS here. RoadRunner has as strangle hold, and there won't be any other options any time soon.
              Same here in Winston. :(

Comment

The local Bell here started upgrading all the local utility lines to fiber. 10/10 internet is now $30/mo, no contract, no bundle required, no blocked ports.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X