Steam tried to gip me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam tried to gip me!

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Re: Steam tried to gip me!

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
    individual price is for each CoH

Comment

Originally posted by flakt View Post
      individual price is for each CoH
      Huh? The individual price is clearly for the total if you bought each one individually.

What probably happened was that they lowered the individual prices after setting the package price; and they didn't make an accompanying change to the package price so that even with the holiday discount, the package price turned out more expensive than buying each individually.

Comment

Originally posted by sordavie View Post
        Huh? The individual price is clearly for the total if you bought each one individually.

What probably happened was that they lowered the individual prices after setting the package price; and they didn't make an accompanying change to the package price so that even with the holiday discount, the package price turned out more expensive than buying each individually.
        Yep. Figured it was due to the cheap sales.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Originally posted by sordavie View Post

oh my bad then.

Comment

The price "Advertised" is the price it should be sold as, send them an email and tell them you want to buy the games at the "Advertised" prices.

Comment

If you bought it, or would like to buy it (or have bought it at the proper prices), I'd highly suggest opening a ticket with Steam Support. They're often quick to respond and tend to get the job done.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X