• Show
Clear All

• Hit-girl

NSFW (language)

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/01/0...-girl-trailer/

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo[/media]

Official movie site with another trailer:

http://kickass-themovie.com/

This is almost Sandbox material. And I can't wait to see it. I can really identify with Nicolas Cage in the trailer.
    Last edited by ScratchMonkey; 01-04-2010, 08:30 AM.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Hit-girl

Kids, don't try this at home.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO8JGDiRmtA[/media]

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

that hit-girl trailer is F'ing awsome!
      sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

That movie looks freaking awesome.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Tis going to be tight...
          |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

You guys are kidding right? I have a hard enough time suspending disbelief when GROWN women are slapping around 200lb dudes in action flicks, let alone 60lb prepubescent teens. I know, it's just a fun movie, but it'd be a much easier pill to swallow if there WERE super powers involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
              You guys are kidding right? I have a hard enough time suspending disbelief when GROWN women are slapping around 200lb dudes in action flicks, let alone 60lb prepubescent teens. I know, it's just a fun movie, but it'd be a much easier pill to swallow if there WERE super powers involved.
              It is that very fact, that it is so unlikely, that makes the trailers great.

Like when Stewie tries to kill Lois with some super weapon.

It is Comedy. Funny.
              Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
              - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
              - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
              - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
              - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
              - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
              - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

High on my list of must sees.
                The trailer is great :)

|

Comment

This is a comic book. You're supposed to check your brain at the door.

Comment

Something seems SO wrong about this premise, that it almost makes even more awesome in my book. This movie looks like a lot of fun! And for those who say it's unrealistic or whatever, OF COURSE it is! Don't take it so seriously.
                    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

In any case, it's going on my "eventually Redbox it for a buck" list.

Comment

Red-Eye reviews Hit-Girl viral trailer:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbLakCBW13w[/media]

Comment

It's funny how the big controversy in that video is not about how this girl is a serial killer, but how she drops some swear words. Hahaha. Honestly, which would you rather your daughters emulate? Every 12 year old's dropped the f bomb a few times. But hopefully none of them run around blowing people's head's off. Some people need to lighten up.
                          "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

When I was that age, the adults thought I was so angelic. Little did they know that when I was with my friends and away from adults, we just emulated Lord of the Flies. Being the literate one, it was my job to educate the others about the swear words I'd heard adults use. :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X