If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
You youngens' don't know cold. Why in my day it was -32 on July 4th! And we where happy to get it!
No, but really folks.
My wife and kids are getting back from Ecuador tonight. For the past three weeks they have been living in humid 90 degree weather. They are going to be shocked when they get off that plane. Literally.
I’m not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
- "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
- "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
- "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
- If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
- "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
- "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife
My uncle was actually complaining today that it was 45 here in denver when it was only 41 down in florida (tampa, specifically). I told him not to whine because we're supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow tomorrow and have a high temperature on thursday of 9.
while it's really freaking cold here (thermo says -2F), colorado has been VERY dry this winter. we have had maybe a total of 30 inches of snow since september. the ski resorts are really suffering something fierce. i'd kill for a good 3-5 foot dump right now.