Guy Posts His Sister’s Hookup List To Facebook… And Tags All The Guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Posts His Sister’s Hookup List To Facebook… And Tags All The Guys

A girl named Katie found a twelve-pack of beer in her teenage brother’s room and ratted him out to their parents. This is not news in any way, but what young Chris, the brother, did in retaliation after being grounded for three months is funny as hell… and so, so wrong…

Not only did he rummage through Katie’s things and find her “hookup list” (aka “blow-jobs-to-hand-out list”), but he published it on his Facebook page…
    Read more at: http://blogs.nerve.com/scanner/2009/...-all-the-guys/
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: Guy Posts His Sister’s Hookup List To Facebook… And Tags All The Guys

Heh I saw that one on a site that has that, and collected many more "golden" facecrack moments in the process:

http://www.lolfbmoments.com/

A good time waster!

Comment

As the comments said, never get between a man and his beer.
      |TG|Ghost02
      TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

LMAO!!! That is just plain awesome on the guys part. Good for him.

Comment

ahahahaha fantastic find

Comment

oh my god.... that is great! Thanks for making me laugh for the last hour of work today xD
            Dizlor

Comment

This goes to show you people, following certain security protocols like locking the pc when you are not at the pc in a crowded house could have prevented such an hilarious episode.

Comment

Hahahaha. That was so fun to read. My sister and I both had dirt on each other, so we were pretty cool to each other, thus we never ratted each other out. But thankfully, she was never as bad as THIS girl....I hope. Freakin' hilarious post. Thanks for making me laugh so hard. You should post this to the "Switch's LOL thread" in the Sandbox.
                "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

HAHAHA. thats awsome! But i sorta feel bad for the sister, but w/e haha
                  sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

I'd beat my son bloody if I found out he had done something like that to his sister.

Comment

Maybe I'm ignorant as to how chicks work but, why the heck did she have that written out, anyway?
                      "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                      -- Red Forman

Comment

Hilarious and yet so epic.

Comment

What aer you going to do? Tell mom and dad that I uploaded your dick sucking list to facebook?
                          :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

(and where were the girls like this when we were in HS?)

Comment

Originally posted by Gill View Post
                            I'd beat my son bloody if I found out he had done something like that to his sister.
                            But you'd be okay with your daughter wanting to act like a slut??

Comment

When did I imply that? They'd both have their souls set on fire. But concerning this situation, I'd expect my son to have enough honor to take the road of not publicly-ostracizing his sister in this manner (if nothing else, give the list to the parents!). If I found out he did something like this a major attitude correction would be incoming, starting with me literally throwing his entire computer out the nearest window.

High school's a harsh place, and some things are best left within the family. Oh, gee, his stash of booze was snitched out to his parents. The correct response is, of course, basically destroying his sister's public image. Ahahahaha... what a knee slapper! They'll look back on this day and laugh! (Of course, only if the sister doesn't slit her damn wrists or down an entire bottle of sleeping pills over the humiliation and being made an outcast.) :P

I would've never, NEVER done this to my sister, and she's got me into big trouble with my parents before. So I get HER into big trouble with the parents. Tit for tat. Plainly speaking, Chris sounds like a POS.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X