Manga/Anime Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manga/Anime Suggestions

Been getting kind of bored lately and wondering if anyone has any good Manga or Anime suggestions O:

Something like Honey Clover, Shuffle!, SnS

But Higurashi, Bakemonogatari would be nice also O:

Re: Manga/Anime Suggestions

I've never heard of any of the ones you posted, but my absolute favorite anime is Ghost in the Shell - either the movies, or the spinoff series.

Blue Sub Six was also good but I watched it recently and the story didn't make much sense.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Ehh?
      I must be out of the loop on this one.

What are you talking about?
      |TG|Ghost02
      TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Try:
        Black lagoon (Action), Baccano (Action), Shigofumi (Drama / Fantasy), Cross Game (Drama), Kannon 2002 (Drama, My X's favorite). That should be a wide range of stuffs, good luck.

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

as blackmain said, there is a whole variety of anime/manga. you just have to pick what kind of genre you like. i personally like death note and the little series of devil may cry.
          +-+-+-+
          |Z|a|n|
          +-+-+-+

Comment

"Appleseed" EX MACHINA is on bluray and produced by John Woo, worth a watch, it is a totally 3d animated film! The self titled"Appleseed" is also quite good, again in 3d.

Comment

Here's my manga list, this is everything I do read or have enjoyed reading so I recommend anything here:

Berserk, Gantz, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Mahou Sensei Negima, Claymore, My Balls, Spice and Wolf, Full Metal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshin, Dragonball (Z), Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Bit of a warning on some of those as they are recommended 18+, but not illegal to obtain

Comment

A friend made me watch Blue Sub 6 last week lol.

Try Ouran High School Host Club or Fruits Basket

I haven't updated my list in a long long long time but take a look. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/troublesome4u

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X