Snack without getting your keyboard greasy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snack without getting your keyboard greasy

Nifty and cheap gizmo for picking up greasy chips without using your fingers.

http://www.ohgizmo.com/2010/01/21/po...fingers-clean/

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI9OzHQBqpk[/media]

Now I need one that applies mustard or cream cheese to my salami slices without gooping up the desk.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Snack without getting your keyboard greasy

Wonder if it will actually catch on? Looks kind of silly. What about sterility? Is it dishwasher safe? More importantly, how do you get the pringles out of the can? I dont think this dewdad can handle the pressure.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I think the idea is to put your chips in a bowl and eat them from there.

It might not do well in the US but I'll bet it does well in Japan, where "silly" is the rule, not the exception. (Just look at their game shows.)
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

"No Broken Crunchey Stuff" great more exersise with my thumb... nice find i might get one xP
        <17:33:30> "siR_miLLs": i will come back for you...
        <17:33:35>"|TG| NoDebate": go
        <17:33:35> "|TG| NoDebate": go
        <17:33:35> "|TG| NoDebate": go
        <17:33:36> "|TG| NoDebate" was banned for 3000 seconds from the server by Tactical Gamer - TeamSpeak 3.0 (Anti-Spam measure, you are able to reconnect in 00:01:26)
        <17:33:36> "|TG-Ω|HeadShot": ROFL!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X