TG Adverts Causing Mozilla to Crash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Adverts Causing Mozilla to Crash

In the last couple days, on top of the heaps of adverts already on the site, trailers for movies and other adverts have been appearing in some sort of movie player at the bottom of the page, on most of the pages I visit (other than the User CP). Most of the time when one of these adverts appears, all my Mozilla windows crash. Wondering if it's just me that's experiencing this.
    Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Re: TG Adverts Causing Mozilla to Crash

I use adblock

Comment

Originally posted by machowner View Post
      I use adblock
      ^

Comment

Adblock plus + no script = profit.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
        In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

If it is a problem that's affecting those getting the adverts however, it will be a problem when new people visit the site. Who wants to join a community that crashes their web browser with obscene numbers of advertisements?
          Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Comment

I used to visit this site with adblock disabled because I knew that the ad impressions would put money into TG's pocket which allows them to keep the site and game servers going. But I'm sorry to say that the advertisement saturation now is just getting ridiculous. Just how much more rubbish can you cram onto the page for crying out loud?
            I'm sorry to say but I'm also now using adblock for the whole TG domain because to be honest, I just don't trust what's being displayed anymore, you've had more than a few incidents where ad agencies have displayed material that shouldn't be here.

POE2 Developer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X