Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test

Test1234
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Test

Success5678
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Hello!

Comment

The dolphins are in the jacuzzi.

Comment

5 by 5.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

In forms the with of the post are to narrow, can we lower the ad with and increase the post with. It is a 2-3 word with and is very unplestant to read.........

This form is not doing it but my New computer post in COD 4 is....Can you explain ??

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
            George S. Patton

Comment

loud and clear?

Comment

I'm not sure what you're talking about with the "ad with". Are you talking about the sidebar on the right? That's got nothing to do with the ad size, but with the recent article content and such. There's a button on the top of the sidebar that lets your collapse it completely if you don't want the content from the sidebar.

Comment

Tis thred to me is 4 words wide.

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
                  George S. Patton

Comment

With the exception of your first post and my reply, all the posts were under 4 words anyway! :)

Can you get me a screenshot? Try clearing your browser cache and see if the problem goes away. There may be some old vB3.6 scripts cached that are causing the problem. I am paying attention to these reports of post width issues but it isn't affecting all users or all browsers, so tracking down the actual cause is proving to be a tad bit difficult.

Comment

Two examples below.

It appears to be putting a certain sized margin on the right side within the box. I have not found a pattern with the poster, usage of quotes or other things in the post as it only does it on some of my or other people's posts.

Firefox 3.5, noscript with all Tacticalgamer options allowed, adblock. Cleared cache before second example taken. There aren't ads within the posts are there?
                      Attached Files
                      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Apophis, this is the kind of thing I'm seeing. These two screenshots of your last two posts in this thread were taken one right after the other. I am using Internet Explorer 7 on my office PC and had already cleared my cache.

Most threads look like this for me. I was reading one yesterday where most of the posts looked fairly normal, and all of sudden there was one that only had one word per line.
                        |TG-55| Infantry Division - Former Captain

Comment

No pattern for me...So it is some thing in the upgraded version....

George S. Patton

Comment

Is a word wrap problem?

George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
                              Two examples below.

It appears to be putting a certain sized margin on the right side within the box. I have not found a pattern with the poster, usage of quotes or other things in the post as it only does it on some of my or other people's posts.

Firefox 3.5, noscript with all Tacticalgamer options allowed, adblock. Cleared cache before second example taken. There aren't ads within the posts are there?
                              There is functionality within VB4 to allow ads inside posts, but I have that disabled. It is possible it's still preserving the space for the ad even though I'm not displaying them. Good call though. That's something I can go check out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X