Battlefield 3?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3?

im hearing things about it. is it rumor? or is it fact?
    i know there is the bad compnay series. which rules.
    is this a tottaly differant game?

"im free of all predjudices, i hate everyone equally" -Brad
    "Fine, ill just talk to my fellow corpses!"-Chris G-AKA Miles Tegg

Re: Battlefield 3?

Everything that I have seen is rumor. I've yet to see an official statement about it.

Comment

Recent tweet from one of the dev's.

So far this week I've been working on [CENSORED], [SECRET] and [NO COMMENT]. Oh, and looking into possibility of getting BFBC2 out for Mac.

Yeah, it be BC2 beta related, or another Battlefield project. At one time, DICE said they had like three Battlefield projects in the works.

Comment

if it is coming its probably not gonna come any time soon.. ide say around 2012

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
          Recent tweet from one of the dev's.

Yeah, it be BC2 beta related, or another Battlefield project. At one time, DICE said they had like three Battlefield projects in the works.
          If I remember correctly, they said they were working on five Battlefield games. At the time we knew they were working on Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield 1943, Battlefield Bad Company 2, leaving two un-announced games.
          |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
          Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
            If I remember correctly, they said they were working on five Battlefield games. At the time we knew they were working on Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield 1943, Battlefield Bad Company 2, leaving two un-announced games.
            I believe you are correct.

Comment

There's no reason they'd give up on that franchise, but there's also no reason to expect it to be released anytime soon.
              "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I just want them to get back to the good old days of BF1942. BF1943 is not nearly as flexible as the original game. I miss the submarine, and being able to drive the aircraft carrier around. Plus, not as many kits either. Laaaame. Good graphics, though.
                "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

I wish I knew where the subs were kept. I never could find them...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Battlefield 1943 is supposed to be out this year... I don't care about anything other than BF3, though..

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Don't forget they are also working on the new Medal of Honor game as well. Dice is doing the multiplayer part of the game, using the frostbite engine:
                      http://www.medalofhonor.com/

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X