Hey Everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone!

Hey! I'm new here. Thought I'd introduce myself. I've been playing the Battlefield series from the beginning. You guys got a nice thing going here, and I Thought I would join up. My 2142 player name is Brutal-Attack, though I will be playing BF:BC2 mostly when it comes out. Does everyone here use Teamspeak or VOIP? I have never used it, and I don't have a mic. Will that be a problem? I'm not the highest scoring player around, because I believe in teamwork, not points. To me there is nothing better than getting a squad together and playing as a team to complete an objective. I look forward to playing together and eventually becoming a supporting member. I used to play with [WOLF] but it seems they have fallen apart since the BF2 days.
    Do you have a BC2 Beta server running? I don't think there is a way to manually join a server yet, so I guess searching through a thousand servers is the only way at this point.

Re: Hey Everyone!

Welcome to |TG|!

As for Team Speak, oh yeah we have it... Currently running TS3

As for using Team Speak and/or VOIP, no not everyone here at |TG| uses them. There is no requirement that you must so do either. However I'm telling you now that you really do miss out if you don't. That said, I would highly recommended that you pick up a mic to be able to get the full |TG| experience. Also since BF:Bad Company 2 has spotty in game Voip at best right now because of the beta, we have been HEAVILY using Team Speak to coordinate our actions.

Otherwise again, welcome to |TG| and hopefully see you around

~ Draken

Comment

ok, i ordered a mic. Ingame VOIP seems easier, but as you said, it don't seem to be working yet on BC2. What is being used on 2142? I would think it would be hard to line things up on Teamspeak, like if you get switched onto a different team, it doesnt switch for you does it? Which means you would have to minimize the game to change? It's all new to me.

Comment

2142 for the most part we use in-game VOIP. Just join the server and take a look! (or listen as the case may be) Also check out both the BF:BC2 forums as well as the 2142 forums, introduce yourself, and read up on what makes |TG| who we are.

Comment

Welcome to TG! Looks like Draken has you covered!

Pssst, and Allentown, PA rules because it is home of the Cadets. :)

Comment

hey Brutal! Welcome! :)

Comment

thanks for the help and welcomes! This TS stuff is gonna take some getting used to.

Comment

Yeah |TG| just switched to TS3 only a week ago, so the WHOLE community is still trying to learn the in's and out's

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X