Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet another deployment and possible departure from TG.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another deployment and possible departure from TG.

Well Ladies and Gent's, I am off to the desert once again within the next few weeks and will be back sometime in the fall. At least it won't be snowing in Afghanistan this time;).

Now that I got all the formalities done, I am going to say that it has been my pleasure to play with all of you here at Tactical Gamer. I have been a part of TG since 2005 with my humble origins in Counter Strike and then progressed to PR where I called home for almost 4 years. But I think its time for me to move on in my life. Project Reality was one of the greatest joys in my life for a long time and I am glad that I got to experience and meet a lot of great people via the server and forums. But as of recently, I have lost my taste for it. I wish the mod all the best and I hope they succeed in EVERYTHING they do! I met and joined arguably the best group of guys in the 6th Devils Brigade and the server alike.

I know that you haven't seen me on the server much lately. That is because I just found the love of my life (No...not Jessica Alba) and I plan on getting Married once I return. I have also been REALLY into Modern Warfare 2 on my 360. You guys have no idea how much you meant to me. Everything from consoling me when my Brother died in Baghdad to sending me care packages when I was in the Desert. It was my privilege, nay, the HONOR being associated with you all. But I have a lot of things to sort out in my life right now and I have to put TG aside for a while.

Take Care Tactical Gamers...I heart you ALL!

Dennis

p.s.

Never eat Buffalo Wings naked while playing Project Reality. Those things are slippery and hot...and will not hesitate to give you second degree burns on your privates;)
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Yet another deployment and possible departure from TG.

Dirt, it's been a pleasure and I hope to catch your avatar in a game in the future. Be safe.

Comment

Still traumatized with that Buffalo wing story. See you in fall Dirt.

Comment

Dude get it figured out and come play cs 3 and 4 with us later on down the road!

best of luck and congrats on your girl!

- -

Comment

It's been a pleasure. Dirtboy, stay safe and don't be a stranger.

Comment

Stay safe mate, good luck. :)

One of my best games of PR was on Barracuda with you as SL. Thanks for the good times.

Comment

/sad

Good luck in all things.

Stay safe.

Comment

Good luck and stay safe! TG will always be here if you feel like returning.

P.S. Thanks for the buffalo wings advice!
                |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Nooo Dirtboy don't go :(

Stay safe, and here's hoping we will see you here back in the fall :)

Comment

Well, we knew you were up for it sooner or later. After all, you did buy yourself two badass cars and finally hooked up with the right girl, so it was pretty much inevitable that you were going to deploy again. As far as setting TG aside for a while, you know how these things are bud, you've seen enouhg threads like yours to know that even though you've got other stuff on your plate, you'll be welcomed back like you never left when the time is right for you to return. The same goes with the 6th. You're one of our longest standing members and you know we'll keep your seat warm. Take care buddy and try not to get too bored playing with those tonka toys over in the big sandbox.

Oh, and I almost forgot, your hiatus here doesnt excuse your commitment to having beers with me next time you're in the denver area or i'm in vegas (assuming you're home at the time, of course). You've got my phone number dude, keep in touch.

All the best bro,
                    Ferris

Comment

Congrats and stay safe over there =)
                      |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
                      I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Dirty,

Good Luck Bro and once again stay safe. As for the whole marriage thing...I know you and Nardini will have a wonderful life together. :icon26: Congrats.

Keep your head down and next time you think about eating wings naked, just put them down and grab the Cheetos and a bean bag chair.

BC
                        "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

The Honour was all mine man. Take care out there, watch out for yourself, and at least drop in and give us a heads up again, I am sure there are MANY people here who would like to send you more toys, who knows maybe we will find a way to ship that life size Jessica cut out to the desert this time around....... I know some TG-X Tenthies are going to be around Vegas at some point this year, so hopefully you get hooked up for a beer and a bottle of Jameson's. Just remember that telling your new wife you caught herpes of Cougar is NOT going to end well......

Comment

Good knowing you Dirt! Good luck and thanks for all you've done here at TG so far. Hope to catch you here in the future as well. I know you'll be back. ;)

Comment

Anyone heard from Dirtboy since this ??

|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...