Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greasemonkey script - temporary fix for temporary blinding whiteness on TG forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greasemonkey script - temporary fix for temporary blinding whiteness on TG forums

Until the site upgrade is complete, feel free to use this dumb little script I did up to turn down the brightness. It requires the GreaseMonkey plugin for firefox. Install that first, then click this to install the script.

It's far from perfect, but it helps with the tingley burn.

edit: if you click the little monkey in the corner of your status bar, pick manage user scripts - then you can edit the script to whatever colors you want.

Re: Greasemonkey script - temporary fix for blinding whiteness

Bravo sir, bravo!

Comment

^^^What he said^^^ Makes a world of difference, thanks.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

MUCH better.

POE2 Developer

Comment

I can take off my sunglasses now...+1

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Re: Greasemonkey script - temporary fix for temporary blinding whiteness on TG forums

You'd know that this version of Firefox doesn't support Greasemonkey.
            Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Re: Greasemonkey script - temporary fix for temporary blinding whiteness on TG forums

Originally posted by LpBronco View Post
              You'd know that this version of Firefox doesn't support Greasemonkey.
              Really? What version is that? You can't update to the latest?

Comment

Just came back to edit the post. Spent a little more time and reinstalled GreaseMonkey and it works just fine. I'm running 3.6 beta 5.
                Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

On the site design front; We have contracted a professional designer to come up with a unique design for TG. It is going to take a week or two to complete, but it's going to be custom and EXCLUSIVELY TG.
                  Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                    but it's going to be custom and EXCLUSIVELY TG.
                    *puts sunglasses back on* Cant wait. Great work Apophis

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Whiskey, let me know the time and place and I will have your baby!!!!!
                      No more squinting at the forums!

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

But but but! The forums were replacing my need to tan!

Thanks Whiskey. ;)
                        Last edited by DrBeat; 02-10-2010, 07:52 PM.

Comment

thank you whiskey!

- -

Comment

Inspired by WhiskeySix's effort I have tried to improve upon his version and clean it up just a little. I tried to find all the specific css selectors that had the annoying white backgrounds and just changed them to a light gray.

Grab the script here -> Burney V2

Comment

I bumped this up to front page news so a lot more people would be able to see it, but someone took it down. Not sure why?

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X