Memorial Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day

Just a note to all those who have served, or are presently serving in the Armed Forces.

Thank you.

Dirt013
    Dirt013

Re: Memorial Day

Many friends and supporting members of TG serve in our Armed Forces.

We're grateful.

Be safe and best of luck, and thank you.

Enjoy your day tomorrow, folks.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I wanna add my Thanks and gratefulness to those in the military. I may b soon to join you guys...thnx agn
      ....Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly....

The first rule of focus is this: "Wherever you are, be there.

Comment

YAY for the military!!!!!! although Im 1/3 native american so that sorta makes me a hipocrite but oh well yay <3.
        (\_/)
        (O.x)
        (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by HiJacK
          YAY for the military!!!!!! although Im 1/3 native american so that sorta makes me a hipocrite but oh well yay <3.
          :icon5: :icon5:

I've served with many proud native Americans in the Marines! Nothing hypocritical there...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/war/custer_battle_04.shtml

That's why although you do have a point, now americans and Idians fight side by side, when the struggle for land pursued in North America this was'nt always the case hence my statement not meaning to be offensive or anything <3
            (\_/)
            (O.x)
            (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X