X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned from PR server??

Hi guys,

First off, I apologize as I can't seem to find the proper place to make this post assuming there is one? Every time I try to get into your server it says something like " you have been kicked from the server for excessive team killing etc" I don't know why this would be? I can only assume that when I first started I must have team killed someone or something? Anyway is there any way I can get this lifted as I play PR regularly and your server looks to have a good ping for me and is highly active!

Thanks for your time,
    AlphaGrunt

Re: Banned from PR server??

well when the server is 62/64 the server is full. so if u wanna come in it will give that msg(by default).

Comment

hey alpha grunt. i'm going to point you in a few directions.

firstly to this thread that explains the server reserved slot which may have made you think you were banned:
      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...dmin-read.html

secondly is to the PR contact an admin page, were you can ask the admins if you have been banned or not.
      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...contact-admin/

Comment

Just got back from Vaca thanks for the advice guys I'll look into your suggestions.

Comment

Ok, I was banned for TK , lack of teamwork, and "general douchiness." I admit I stay out of the teamwork area because I am mainly CAS and trans. One admin banned me for flying to about 300ft up and diving with a trans. I soon learned I couldnt pull up and flew into the ocean. Thats when i was banned for TK, lack of teamwork, and general douchiness. I didnt get time to explain what happened before he banned me so i decided to come here and explain. I have soon learned that TacticalGamer is the best and most populated server in PR. Best because the squads are the assets. There is no time limit to create squads. The admins are fair. Except the one that banned me. And the people are helpful and not asshats. So please unban me from your PR server seeing that this was a mistake. It wont happen again. But it you decide not to unban me it will be perfectly fine. Of course its up to you. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by XxXPanzzerXxX View Post
            Ok, I was banned for TK , lack of teamwork, and "general douchiness." I admit I stay out of the teamwork area because I am mainly CAS and trans. One admin banned me for flying to about 300ft up and diving with a trans. I soon learned I couldnt pull up and flew into the ocean. Thats when i was banned for TK, lack of teamwork, and general douchiness. I didnt get time to explain what happened before he banned me so i decided to come here and explain. I have soon learned that TacticalGamer is the best and most populated server in PR. Best because the squads are the assets. There is no time limit to create squads. The admins are fair. Except the one that banned me. And the people are helpful and not asshats. So please unban me from your PR server seeing that this was a mistake. It wont happen again. But it you decide not to unban me it will be perfectly fine. Of course its up to you. Thanks
            Go to the "contact an admin" forum here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...contact-admin/
            There u can request to be unbanned and any other admin related issue can be asked there.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X