Company of Heroes, anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company of Heroes, anyone?

lately, a few members of the TG ArmA 2 community have been playing CoH. namely me, browna, tarmpaket, hash, dredge and socom. However it's very rare to get us all to play at once, and larger scale games need more people, the few of us being complicated already due to diff. timezones, etc.

so, does anyone here play CoH?

send me a PM and add me to xfire or something, and we can get some games going.

this is the mod we've been using, it adds a ton of great features to the game and improves realism overall.
    Last edited by flakt; 02-18-2010, 06:13 PM.

Re: Company of Heroes, anyone?

Just for you Flakt ill reinstall it (untill napoleon total war comes out !)
    To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

I have it installed and MOW.

Comment

also we been using RC Realism Mod

Comment

by the way the eastern front mod is great for coh since it adds russians which are more fodder like in gameplay and no retreat

http://www.easternfront.org/

Just saying since i use tthis
          To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

I love CoH and would be more than willing to play with TG. If you need a body for some larger games let me know.

Comment

My op front DVD broke from neglect (mainly because op front was the start of the demise which ended up as tales of valour). Ill torrent it later and kick yo butt.
              Nihility

Comment

I bought this title when it first came out. Did not get the sequel....I Loved it on SP. Never played on MP. Maybe I should.
                sigpic
                |TG-1st|Grunt
                ARMA Admin (retired)
                Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I've been playing the campaigns, but I've never played against a human player - I'd probably be rifle fodder :(
                  "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
                  EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
                  PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

I play this game every night, it's about the only PC game I have time to play anymore!

Hit me up as "eaglsfanatic" at some point. I dont use Nanakis balance mod, the realism mod, but I do have the Eastern Front mod, as well as all the expansion packs.

"War is politics by another means, but I personally enjoy just kicking the crap outta things sometimes."

Comment

i'm down just have to get my new pc first, the wait is agonizing

Comment

If you use steam. Would you mind joining the Strategy Games Group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgstratgg
                        The group is open to all and allows anyone to post a event for a game for the group..

Comment

I play alot granted my addition to STALKER has slowed me down. I usually play on the weekends though. My name is kasrkinsquad.
                          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X