Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women prefer stubbly geeks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar....html?ITO=1490

Most women claim to be attracted to tall, dark and handsome men, but a new study has revealed that facial stubble and a geeky personality are their biggest secret turn-ons.

Despite complaining that it looks unkempt and feels rough to touch, the unshaven look on a man is actually a turn-on for 41 per cent of women.

A slightly geeky personality came second, proving that women really do like a guy who knows their stuff when it comes to technology.
    There's hope for us all! (At least in the UK, anyway.)
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Women prefer stubbly geeks

I got sent this yesterday as well.. It also said they wouldn't admit to what they truely like, so even though they say this in an anonymous survey, how would you know??
    BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

What's a good google search term for looking up how to determine the validity of different kinds of surveys, particularly anonymous ones?
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Lesson to be learned:

Originally posted by DailyMail
        That [women] secretly want something different.
        ;)

Kidding!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...