Wallpaper thread?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallpaper thread?

A while back someone posted a thread that included lots of different backgrounds and websites, I searched but couldnt find it anymore, any have a link to it :D

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Re: Wallpaper thread?

I've been tagging threads with wallpapers with the word "wallpaper", and just tagged this thread that way. Look below in the block that says "Tags for this Thread" and click the word "wallpaper" to do a tag search.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Adept, did you find the one you were looking for?

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

nope still didnt find that thread..might have bee deleted or something

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_b...oads/date/any/

http://wall.alphacoders.com/

Comment

maybe the "post your desktop" thread in the pictures and screenshots forum?

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/hardwar...er-2009-a.html ?

Also http://www.tacticalgamer.com/hardwar...ry-2010-a.html though non for Jan as Bamboo was busy apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta Five Nine View Post
                What can I say, I'm a bit of a wallpaper whore :D About to do a new one for March.
                As a matter of fact, the wife walked in and saw my current wallpaper and actually asked me to send it to here. She never does that, so must be good :icon_lol::row__596:
                Click pic below to blow it up a bit. Wish you could see it full size, but will have to wait for the March Thread .........................

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

December and February threads now tagged. (Anyone can do it. Just select Edit Tags at the bottom of the thread. See the tag cloud for tags already in use, or pick a new one if none of the existing ones fit.)

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

One of my IRC buddies found this nifty wallpaper, incorrectly reported at the link as a "screensaver".

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
                      One of my IRC buddies found this nifty wallpaper, incorrectly reported at the link as a "screensaver".
                      I don't suppose you have the original wallpaper for that? That's pretty sweet...
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Alas, haven't located it. I just had that link to go by. One might be able to find it with TinEye. I'm not sure how good it is at fuzzy matching. A search on that image doesn't find it, but perhaps someone could remove all the icons with a paint program and see if it can be found that way.

Crap, I set the URL wrong. Here's the original page I found it on:

http://www.i-am-bored.com/forums.asp...55&read_page=1

Comment

Link to a wallpaper site from comments on that page:

http://wallbase.net/

Comment

Wow nice cite, lots of good stuff there, especially the periodic table portion.
                            |TG|Ghost02
                            TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

I like the color version too
                              http://wallbase.net/wallpaper/494785

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X