If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
- "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
- "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
- "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
- If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
- "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
- "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife
My friend realized he had been playing WOW a third of his life for at least the last couple of years. He is married and has three kids. So he spends 1/3 a day doing Wow (on the average). Then he works as a teacher. He sleeps. I guess his family isn't very important to him?
"Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
The most important purpose of every life form is to pump out copies of its DNA. We are all DNA xerox machines. He's failing his genes by not working on making more, and keeping the existing copies maintained so they can go on to make yet more copies.
Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?
snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."
Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."