Need help remembering a movie title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help remembering a movie title

So there was this movie I remembered watching in college (late 90's). I can't remember the actual plot, but I do believe that it revolved around two SWAT groups fighting each other. At the very end of the movie was a very long and bloody shoot-out between the teams that I think took place in City Hall, and if I recall correctly everyone involved died. One other thing I remember is that near the start of the movie a murder was caught on tape. The good guys were watching the video and knew that the masked murderers were police because they approached the victim with their finger on the trigger guard instead of the trigger itself.

Sorry I can't provide more detail, but really the only thing that stands out is the end battle and tons of blood. Any help is appreciated!
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Re: Need help remembering a movie title

Assault on Precinct 13?
    SWAT?

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Renegade Force (1998):

The most powerful criminal organizations are being taken out with surgical precision. The FBI and police track a group of vigilantes who, when discovered, are a renegade SWAT team with elite tactical skills.

Maybe that one?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

dredge is right, great movie

Comment

Isn't it "Rogue Force"?
          Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
          - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
          - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
          - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
          - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
          - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
          - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

CounterForce (UK) (USA) (working title)
            Force CounterForce (USA) (working title)
            Rogue Force (USA) (alternative title)
            Six Angry Men (UK) (video title)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0126253/

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Dredge hit the nail on the coffin, IMDB is a great resource for finding movie related stuff out, usually if I can remember an actors name from the movie ill do an imdb search of the actor and see the list of movies he/she has been in, or if I am really stumped I will use google and whatever plot line I can think of regarding the movie and usually the first 3 searches will include something from IMDB.
              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
              Level I HazMat Technician
              NYS EMT-B
              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Thank you! I couldn't even remember who was in it, else I would have hit up IMDB. Carry on!
                [squadl]
                "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X