I just want everyone to know...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want everyone to know...

... that you're all missing a fascinating conversation in our IRC channel right now.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: I just want everyone to know...

Originally posted by pokerface
    <pokerface> At some point, someone will need to explain to me the appeal of idling in IRC.
    I encourage everyone to idle in irc as much as possible. For conversations like this one.

Comment

There's an IRC channel?

Comment

#tacticalgamer gamesurge

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Would idle there if my trillian's IRC actually worked.
          But it don't.
          So I won't.
          a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
          Celibacy is not Hereditary.
          Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
          Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
          Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

!k wyzcrak you are too old.
            USAR

Comment

Update:

[14:51] <DONMAC> I was screwing aroud on my server (which is limited to 2 people) placing mines in the large door in hera
              [14:51] <DONMAC> I must have put at least 20 mines above and below the door, then I shut it
              [14:51] <DONMAC> there was some lag, the door closed very slowly, and there were lots of explosions
              [14:51] <rs_j> was the planet destroyed?
              [14:52] <DONMAC> I thought my computer might explode but it held together
              [14:52] <DONMAC> then when I opened the doors back up it was all pitch black
              [14:52] <DONMAC> then some guy joined and asked me if I was his friend
              [14:53] <rs_j> and you said yes and lived happily ever after
              [14:53] <DONMAC> no
              [14:53] <rs_j> :(
              [14:53] <DONMAC> the bastard ate my base and then got upset when I knifed down his hive
              [14:55] <DONMAC> then I rammed his ship and sank it and I stole the fertilizer
              [14:56] <rs_j> gtfo

Amazing.
              USAR

Comment

You're just jealous because you missed the really interesting part.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X