• Cool: New Site Layout.

Lovin the new site thing, who did it?

What do you guys think?
    Oyee

Re: Cool: New Site Layout.

Originally posted by Black_V!per
    Lovin the new site thing, who did it?

What do you guys think?
    The new DHTML menu? Yeah, I've been working on that a little bit. I'm going to add more to it and eventually strip some of the stuff off the top navbar and put it in that menu.

I have a couple of major upgrades coming to the site soon, so I'm just getting prepared by rewriting some of the smaller modules.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Cool, whats next, can you say, or is it a secret?
      Oyee

Comment

I've noticed that sometimes the home page doesn't render correctly when using Firefox. The page looks mis-aligned. I hit refresh and the page loads fine.

Note: this happened before the new menu.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

I've noticed this before and do not know what causes it.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Hey i thought that was just me, aka mis-aligned home page. Anywho, donst really bother me, i go stright to teh forums anyhow.
            Oyee

Comment

The TG home page problem is more commonly known as the slashdot bug, which has the same issue (not offense to TG, but /. draws a little bigger crowd). Should be fixed in Firefox 1.1

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=217527

I use a js workaround: you can add this as a bookmark (enter the javascript as the url), and then click the bookmark after the page loads to fix the page:

javascript:(function(){var s=document.body.style; var x=s.display;s.display='none'; s.display=x;})()

Of course refresh works fine, this is just a little faster.

Comment

I'm using Deer Park Alpha, and not a single issue. :icon7:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse