Quick Good Deed: Report a Criminal YouTube Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Good Deed: Report a Criminal YouTube Video

Some kid in Germany is throwing sticks on power lines. I don't need to tell you how stupid and dangerous that is.

Please flag as inappropriate for illegal/dangerous content. With a dozen quick votes, the video will be removed, cops could be informed and the kid could be spared from getting himself or an electrical linesman killed. Not to mention, thousands of miscreants are getting ideas in their heads! The electrical distribution loop you save could be your own.

As silly as I feel reporting something like this, especially here, finding out someone got killed making a Youtube video tomorrow on CNN would make me feel far more unpleasant.

PS: Also yes, it is really cool looking.

Re: Quick Good Deed: Report a Criminal YouTube Video

done

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Video removed. Looks like it worked.

Comment

A better solution is to call attention to it on 4chan, and hope that the "Dusty the Cat" factor kicks in and the denizens of 4chan pull their Internet magic and track down this nut, as they did with the cat torturer.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
          A better solution is to call attention to it on 4chan, and hope that the "Dusty the Cat" factor kicks in and the denizens of 4chan pull their Internet magic and track down this nut, as they did with the cat torturer.
          Er. I'm not sure that this is really comparable to torturing a cat. Unless you really hate cats (unlikely for you, Scratch :)), or you love your electricity (more likely).
          |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
          Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X