Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falcon: Allied Force - who's getting it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon: Allied Force - who's getting it?

Tactical Gamer is all about tactics and immersive gameplay. The new release of falcon allows you to experience the life of an F16 pilot, or as close as you're going to get.

Everything from planning your mission right up to its execution is in this sim. It is highly detailed and highly immersive and works best when you all hook up and fly out together.

Full training will be available, meaning whether you are an old hat to sims or a complete rookie, we'll endeavour to get you up in the air should you wish to join us.

I'd like anyone who is getting this to let the community know here, so we can gauge what, if any interest, there is for this sim. One thing the new offering will give us is one simple, stable installation :)

After testing, I will write up a complete review here at TG that you can refer to if need be and of course, any questions either PM or email me.

Many thanks,
    Jex.

Re: Falcon: Allied Force - who's getting it?

I'm in. After playing around with Falcon 4.0, I think the update will be fabu.

Comment

update this is a totaly new version I'm IN....
      Asus|i7x970|ddr31600mhz24gb|EVGA GTX680-4gb|1200wcorsairgldatx|CreativeX-F1extrem7.1|Win764bitpro|TrackIr4Pro/ir |JoystickCHFighterstick|SaitekpedalsPro|X52ThrtlCo ntlr|G15Keybrd|32"Lcd HDMI/DVI TV|

Comment

mememememe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X